Los Angeles, CA – February 3, 2015 – DealPoint Merrill acquired the 116,134 square foot former Wal-Mart Super Center adjacent to Sam’s Club, and located in the central business district of Joliet, Illinois. DealPoint Merrill’s executives, David Frank, CEO, negotiated the transaction, and Sterling McGregor, Chief Investment Officer, handled the due diligence for the sale. The acquisition was completed by Jason Limbert of DealPoint Merrill.
Home » News » DealPoint Merrill Closed Escrow on 116,134 S.F. former Wal-Mart Super Center for Redevelopment in Joliet, Illinois
- DealPoint Merrill and SVN International closed on Gateway Promenade, a 110,000 square foot shopping center in Hammond, Indiana
- DealPoint Merrill Closed Escrow on a 57,200 Retail Center for Redevelopment in Chandler, Arizona
- DealPoint Merrill Closed Escrow on a 66,000 S.F. Commercial Building for Redevelopment in Modesto, California
- DealPoint Merrill Closed Escrow on a 65,658 S.F. Shaw’s Grocery for Redevelopment in New Britain, Connecticut
- DealPoint Merrill Closed Escrow on 67,000 S.F. Albertson’s Shopping Center for Redevelopment in Benbrook (Dallas), Texas