Sperry Van Ness International Corporation (SVNIC), one of the most innovative commercial real estate firms in North America with approximately $7 billion in annual sales volumes, continues its forward thinking by expanding its national equities platform via a strategic alliance with DealPoint Merrill.
Home » Posts made in October, 2013
- DealPoint Merrill and SVN International closed on Gateway Promenade, a 110,000 square foot shopping center in Hammond, Indiana
- DealPoint Merrill Closed Escrow on a 57,200 Retail Center for Redevelopment in Chandler, Arizona
- DealPoint Merrill Closed Escrow on a 66,000 S.F. Commercial Building for Redevelopment in Modesto, California
- DealPoint Merrill Closed Escrow on a 65,658 S.F. Shaw’s Grocery for Redevelopment in New Britain, Connecticut
- DealPoint Merrill Closed Escrow on 67,000 S.F. Albertson’s Shopping Center for Redevelopment in Benbrook (Dallas), Texas